-Boilers and pressure vessels – including process, storage and exchanger type.
- Work experience has covered primarily the fabrication of new build and refurbishment of previously in-service equipment on the following:
-Piping – including process (petrochemical), power, cross-country pipeline and utility.
-Tanks – both new build and repair/refurb
-Subsea drilling equipment – including drilling riser and blowout preventer (BOP) stacks.
-Structural steel fabrication
- Quality assurance/control for the inspection and testing of aforementioned materials, following all stages of the manufacturing process including material reception (verification materials conform to code and contractual requirements), all aspects of welding from welder certifications to production welding inspections, witnessing and verification of destructive and non-destructive testing (NDT) and witnessing of factory acceptance testing including hydrostatic, pneumatic, and gas testing.
- Performing vendor/supplier visits for expediting/progress monitoring and inspections on the manufacturing processes and final factory acceptance tests.
- Generating testing and inspection documents such as inspection & test plans (ITPS), production welding log books, welder certifications and welding procedure specifications using Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Extensive training and knowledge of safety requirements (HSSE) for each-and-every job site worked on including power plants, refineries, chemical plants, industrial fabrication facilities and port facilities; including loading and unloading of critical components onto large capacity ocean-going vessels.
- Working knowledge of codes AWS D1.1; ASME I, V, VIII, IX, B31.1 & B31.3; API 510, 570, 650, 653, 6A & 16A. Experienced also with NACE, ASTM, ASNT, various EN and ISO standards as well as French nuclear code RCC-M.
QA/QC Manager, Certified Welding Inspector
I am an independent contractor based in the South of France with over 15 years of experience in the Oil &
Gas and Energy industry.
I have extensive
experience in quality control/assurance, document review, health & safety program
management and inspection of piping, pressure vessels, sub-sea drilling
equipment, tanks, and numerous types of structural steel fabrication.
I am fluent in
English and French,
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any positions
you may have that fit my profile.
Monsieur To... A...